Clearfield, Jefferson County Businesses Invited to Enter Ben Franklin’s $50,000 Big Idea Contest
Ben Franklin Technology Partners, an award-winning, tech-based economic development program, offers emerging entrepreneurs the opportunity to dip their toe in the startup world by participating in their fun, risk-free BIG IDEA contests.
Ben Franklin Technology Partners is looking for tech innovators or small manufacturers located in the counties of Indiana, Jefferson, Clearfield, and Cambria who are developing new products and processes.
In addition to the cash, winners will receive:
- A free consult on how to access federal R&D grant money from the Innovation Partnership (IPART)
- Free passes to seminars offered by Ben Franklin’s eMarketing Learning Center
- Business mentoring offered by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania SBDC
- A $2,500 “Peoples’ Choice” Award
You qualify to apply if:
- You have not previously received Ben Franklin funding
- You plan to commercialize your innovation
- You currently do not have more than $500,000 in sales revenue
Since the contest’s inception, more than $1 million in cash prizes have been awarded all over the state of Pennsylvania. Winning up to $50,000 will go a long way in helping infuse a startup with some much- needed cash. But, getting feedback from a panel of business experts is just as valuable. The experience gained, the training offered, and the contacts made are worth every bit as much as the prize money.
For this BIG IDEA Contest, Ben Franklin Technology Partners is looking for tech innovators or small manufacturers located in the counties of Indiana, Jefferson, Clearfield, and Cambria that are developing new products, processes, or software applications.
Apply at BIGIDEA.BenFranklin.org. The deadline is September 21, 2020 by 5:00 pm!
For more Information: Jill Edwards (717) 948-6625 or email@example.com