Find out who will win up to $50,000 at the PA Wilds $50K BIG IDEA final pitch event
Tune in on Thursday, June 9th from 2-5 pm for the PA Wilds $50K BIG IDEA Contest final pitch event at North Central LaunchBox in DuBois, PA. RSVP below to attend live or virtually via ZOOM.
In partnership with the PA Wilds Center for Entrepreneurship, Ben Franklin Technology Partners recently sponsored a BIG IDEA contest targeting innovators working in the maker economy, forest products, outdoors and recreation, and even tech-manufacturing. The winner will receive a prize package that includes:
- Up to $50,000 in cash
- The opportunity to win an additional $2,500 in the People’s Choice Award sponsored by CNB Bank
- The chance to pitch the business concept for a $10,000 seed grant from Ben Franklin
- A guaranteed seat in an upcoming business accelerator program.
Please join in to cheer on these regional entrepreneurs and finalists as they pitch their business concepts to a team of independent judges.
CHECK OUT THE FINALISTS!
- American Precast Industries
- Billett Electric
- Brinc Building Products
- Nimbus-T Global
- The PA Mushroom Company
Stay for a fun networking event, sponsored by Just Realty, following the presentations. Those who prefer to attend virtually via Zoom will receive the link after registering.
WHEN: Thursday, June 9, 2022
WHERE: North Central PA LaunchBox, Powered by Penn State DuBois (2 East Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801) ZOOM option also available
WHEN: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
RECENT WCO NEWS + UPDATES
- WCO Creative Maker applications due by September 19 for 2022 Fall Jury ReviewMonday, September 19 is the deadline for artisans and entrepreneurs in the creative industry to register for the Wilds Cooperative of PA Fall Jury Review. Visual, craft and food artisans, as well professionals working across various creative digital media are encouraged to apply.
- PA Route 6 Alliance opens nominations for ‘Do 6’ AwardsThe PA Route 6 Alliance wants to recognize six innovators, movers, and initiatives along the Heritage Corridor that made a difference in 2021 and is now taking nominations for the 12th annual “Do 6” Awards.
- Seed your BIG IDEA and watch it grow: Agricultural, food and beverage entrepreneurs could win up to $25,000Did you know Ben Franklin Technology Partners is an award-winning, tech-based economic development program? Ben Franklin has been investing in tech startups and small manufactures for nearly 40 years. Now they are looking for innovators with BIG IDEAS who are developing new products or processes in the agriculture (AG) and food/beverage industries.