find + share news
Latest News + Updates
- PA Wilds Center partners with Hello Social Co. to offer intensive social media marketing workshopPA Wilds Center partners with Hello Social Co. to offer intensive social media marketing workshop Businesses and organizations in the Pennsylvania Wilds seeking to receive…
- New Creative Business Loan Fund program launched in PennsylvaniaThe Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, in partnership with Bridgeway Capital and Community First, recently announced the launch of the Creative Business Loan Fund. This fund makes available $2.2 million in the form of affordable, flexible financing to small, creative businesses across the commonwealth.
- Covation Center offers 10-week MasterClass to help businesses growThe MasterClass virtual cohort program consists of 10-weekly meet-ups, one-on-one consulting sessions, and tools to grow business and increase profits.
- ARC’s Appalachian Leadership Institute accepting applications through May 1The Appalachian Leadership Institute offers a free, nine-month program that focuses on skill-building, seminars, best practice reviews, mentoring, networking, idea exchange and more. Passionate community members and leaders are invited to apply through May 1, 2021.
- Call for Artists: Entries to participate in LH JAMS Festival due by July 24Creative Makers in the Wilds Cooperative of PA are invited to participate in the 6th Annual Lock Haven Jams & Art on Main Street (LH JAMS) Festival, slated for Saturday August 14, 2021.
- Susquehanna Greenway Photo Contest underway; submissions due by June 30Creative entrepreneurs in the Wilds Cooperative of PA are invited to submit original photographs and share stories in Susquehanna Greenway Partnership’s 10th annual Susquehanna Greenway Photo Contest!
Share your news and opportunities
Do you have something to share with others in the WCO network, with the PA Wilds audience or with shoppers on the PA Wilds Marketplace? Are you looking for vendors at an upcoming event? Do you need creative services for an upcoming project?
Submit your news, calls for collaborators, personal experiences and creative writing pieces with us via our form below, and we’ll take it from there!
(you must be logged into your profile to submit information)