NEW! WCO Event Submissions Can Now Appear on PAWilds.com
Did you know that visitation to PAWilds.com has increased by more than 435% since marketing was relaunched in 2017? Thousands of new visitors are exploring the website every year. As the primary website for those interested in the PA Wilds as a destination, PAWilds.com is where regional businesses and organizations want to be showcased.
Members of the Wilds Cooperative of PA (WCO) can now easily submit upcoming events open to the public one time and have them featured on multiple websites managed by the PA Wilds Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc., including PAWilds.com.
Previously, there were two different forms for submitting events to the WCO event calendar and the PA Wilds event page. Now, members of the WCO can submit their events on the WCO website to have them populate both calendars.
In order for events to be approved for the PA Wilds calendar, they must:
- be hosted by or feature a WCO member;
- be held in the Pennsylvania Wilds region;
- be public events that would appeal to travelers; and
- be submitted using the “PA Wilds event” category.
This integration was made possible by work completed by 3twenty9 Design, a Creative Industries Partner member of the WCO that is based out of Bellefonte and specializes in graphic design and website development.
Ready to add an event to the calendar?
- Visit https://wildscopa.org/events/add-an-event/ (You must be logged into your WCO account to add an event to the WCO calendar. You will be prompted to log in if you are not already.)
- Add information about your upcoming event, including:
- Name of Event
- Time of Event
- Date of Event
- Event Description and Links
- Event Flyer / Graphic
- Submit it!
Once approved by WCO administrators, the events will populate the event calendars. Only those that meet the above criteria for posting on PAWilds.com will be displayed on that particular calendar.