PA WILDS MARKETPLACE
Leverage the PA Wilds brand to reach a larger market and sell more products
The PA Wilds Marketplace at ShopthePAWilds.com is a unique maker marketplace that features products proudly made in the PA Wilds by creative professionals involved in the Wilds Cooperative of PA.
For the first time ever, artisans can sell directly to their own customers on a PA Wilds branded platform.
Through this platform — powered by our friends at MakerPlace Inc. in Erie, PA — we are able to help connect socially-conscious consumers with products proudly made in the Pennsylvania Wilds!
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MARKETPLACE SELLER
- Leverage the PA Wilds brand + advertising to sell more products
- Access new customers
- Hassle free payment processing + tax calculations
- Focus on your orders + set your own retail prices
- Control your brand
- Create your virtual storefront!
- Establish your own storefront policies and manage your own inventory
- Ship your sold products
- Enter tracking information for sold products in order to receive payment
- Establish Stripe account to receive payments for sales through the Marketplace
THE SMALL SCRIPT
- There is currently a 15% referral fee for all orders on the PA Wilds Marketplace
- Sellers are able to adjust prices accordingly, so that this fee is absorbed by the customer and not the profit margin
- Sellers are not able to promote other websites on their storefront
READY TO SET UP YOUR STOREFRONT?
To sell on the PA Wilds Marketplace, you must be a Creative Maker member of the Wilds Cooperative of Pennsylvania. The Marketplace is open to Basic and Professional Level Food, Craft and Visual Juried Artisans as well as Creative Industries Partners.
NOT YET A WILDS COOPERATIVE MEMBER?
Apply today to start leveraging the power of the PA Wilds brand and marketing for your business.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Sign into your WCO account to start setting up your storefront today.