PCA seeks partner organizations for Folk and Traditional Arts Partnership program
The Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA) is currently seeking applications from organizations interested in serving as partners in the PCA Folk and Traditional Arts Partnership program.
Organizations interested in serving as partners in Regions 2, 3, 5, 9, 11 and 13 are encouraged to apply.
The PCA Folk & Traditional Arts Partnership is a statewide system of local and regional non-profit organizations that form a mutually supportive network and specialize in, or include, a focus on folk and traditional arts. FTA Partnership organizations engage in work and present activities that enhance the visibility, access, and support of folk arts across Pennsylvania.
Letters of interest for the 2022/2023 fiscal year are due by 5:00 PM EST February 28, 2022 for the following regions:
- Region 2: Serves Cameron, Elk, Forest, McKean, Potter counties
- Region 3: Serves Bradford, Columbia, Lycoming, Sullivan, Tioga counties
- Region 5: Serves Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton counties
- Region 9: Serves Adams, Franklin, Fulton, York counties
- Region 11: Serves Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Huntingdon counties
- Region 13: Serves Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana, Jefferson
Learn more about how to apply here.
Questions? Contact Dana Payne, Director of DEI Initiatives, Diverse
Cultures & Heritage at the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts at 717-525-5544 or email@example.com.
RECENT WCO NEWS & UPDATES
- PennWest Clarion SBDC: Empowering entrepreneurs to build successful businessesThe PennWest Clarion Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is located within the PennWest Clarion University campus, right in the I-80 Frontier landscape of the Pennsylvania Wilds and just a short drive from Cook Forest and the Ancients.
- Hygrade Inn: The Makings of a Memorable Stay in the PA WildsThe Hygrade Inn is nestled in Cameron County, located on the edge of the Dark Skies and Elk Country Landscapes of the PA Wilds. Built in 1880, the home that houses the Hygrade Inn has been a fixture on the tree-lined Main Street of Emporium for well over a century.
- Sugar Mama’s Appalachian Maple: Producing one-of-a-kind sweet treats with maple syrupRachel Courtney is the owner of Sugar Mama’s Appalachian Maple. Her interest in maple production was piqued at a young age after having a positive and delectable experience hanging out with a local maple producer.