Registration Open for PA Route 6 Educational Summit and Annual Meeting
Community organizations, municipal leaders, local nonprofits, volunteers, residents, and community members from across the 11-county PA Route 6 Heritage Corridor are invited to attend the 2021 PA Route 6 Educational Summit & Annual Meeting on September 15-16.
Taking place in Kane, PA, the 2021 PA Route 6 Educational Summit & Annual Meeting will provide an opportunity for participants to network with community leaders, learn about new ways to boost their own communities, and celebrate the accomplishments of 2019 and 2020 at the “Do 6” Awards Ceremony. Attendees may choose to attend one day or both.
Registration is limited. Register online TODAY!
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th —
Educational Summit Agenda
The Educational Summit will include speakers, workshops, and panel discussions, including:
- Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse
- Community Engagement, Community Heart & Soul-Style
- Bike Tourism & Bike-Friendly Business Strategies
- PA Route 6 Alliance
- The Role of the Visitors Bureau
- Linda Devlin, Executive Director, Allegheny National Forest Visitors Bureau
- Engaging Volunteers
Other experiences planned for the Educational Summit include:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th —
Annual Meeting Agenda
- Keynote Address: Creative Planning & Community Branding
- Ben Muldrow, Partner, Arnett Muldrow
- With over 25 years of graphic design experience and role of partner to the creative planning firm, Arnett Muldrow, Ben Muldrow brings a truly special approach to discovering a community’s identity and developing a community brand. Ben’s recent work with the community of Kane spotlights the Heritage Community as “A star in the forest.”
- PA Route 6 Alliance Annual Meeting & “Do 6” Awards:
- Election of the Board of Directors
- 2019–2020 Accomplishments & Projects
- “Do 6” Awards Ceremony
Registration is limited, so register online TODAY!